Maria Curie-Skłodowska University will host the International Conference on Computational Methods and Function Theory 2017 (CMFT ’2017) from Monday, July 10 to Saturday, July 15, 2017.
The international organizing committee of CMF’2017 consists of
- Stephan Ruscheweyh (Würzburg University, Germany),
- Edward B. Saff (Vanderbilt University, USA),
- Ilpo Laine (University of Eastern Finland, Finland),
- Doron Lubinsky (Georgia Institute of Technology, USA),
- Maria Nowak (Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Poland),
- Dariusz Partyka (John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland).
The general theme of the meeting concerns the various aspects of interaction of complex variables and scientific computation, but other areas from function theory, approximation theory and numerical analysis are also covered.
The meeting will be the eighth of a series of conferences devoted to the scope of the CMFT Journal, i.e.